Corporate Finance Senior
Our Birmingham based client are currently seeking an individual to join their Corporate Finance team at a senior level.
You will be required to contribute to all stages of a transaction with client contact. Working with OMB’s and PE backed businesses from a broad range of industries and sectors.
You will be working in the buying and selling of side transactions, management buy outs and debt/equity fundraising. An integral part of the role will involve identifying and pursuing opportunities for wider business development.
I am currently sourcing an ambitious and proactive candidate who is prepared to take on high levels of responsibility from an early stage.
Need to hold the ACA or CFQ qualification.
Corporate Finance experience is not required.
- Point of contact with clients and intermediaries
- Providing support to managers/partners on a transaction.
- Analysis of companies, industries and deal activity.
- Integral member of pitch teams, preparing supporting documents and attending new client tenders
- interrogation and aggregation of information from various research sources.
- Identifying buyers/investors and the assessment of strategic rationales